Wednesday 9 March 2016

COMPOSITIONS

COMPOSITIONS:

A DAY IN MY LIFE


These are some daily routines you should use in your composition. Be careful : this is not a composition!!!!

1.     Percy goes to school at eight in the morning.
2.     Enzo wakes up at five o’clock in the morning.
3.     Gino sleeps at ten o’clock in the evening.
4.     Carlo watches television at five every afternoon.
5.     Mario plays football with Tommy at six o’clock.
6.     Bobby has lunch with his family at seven o’clock
7.     Jack does his homework at about nine o’clock in the afternoon.
8.     Sebastian has dinner at eight o’clock in the evening.
9.     Mariano takes English classes at three in the afternoon.
10. jacob takes a bath every night at nine o’clock.
11. Juan takes the dog for a walk at four in the aftenoon.
12. Jeremy rides his bike at five o’clock in the afternoon.
13. Anthony plays in the computer at 10 in the morning.
14. Fabio takes a shower every morning at 11 o’clock.
15. Johan brushes his teeth at six o’clock in the morning.
16.  Manuel gets dressed at seven in the morning for school.


Now , you have to write a composition taking into account these:


Remember to use connectors such as then, first, second, finally, and, before, after, after that, ....

Extension from 7 to 10 lines.

Be original, don't invent words and  use your dictionary!!





WRITE ABOUT YOU

In your composition you should write:

1.- What's your name, where do you live, where are you from, age, . Your family, pets, jobs...  My name is Noa. I live in Barcelona and I come from Barcelona, too. I live with my dad. He is a doctor. I have three sisters and a small dog . Its name is Duffy. It is very funny and cheerful.

2.- What do you do in your free time: In my free time I.... play the guitar and sing pop music. I like fishing with my grandad...  Remember to use frequency adverbs ( sometimes, usually, often, ever, never, ...)

3.- What do you like and hate doing: I like playing football but I hate eating broccoli

4.- Use a comparative sentence and a superlative too.  I am bigger than my sister.  I am the tallest in my family.

5.- Do not forget to use connectors!!! but, because, also, and, when,....



LINKERS : A FANTASTIC PAGE TO USE CONNECTORS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PHONETICS

Here you are several on line exercises to practice pronuntiation 1.- Sheep or ship : focus on the differentiation of sound by comparing mi...